
Sydney lost her first tooth on Thursday during our family vacation! When she woke up that morning her tooth was barely hanging on. I was actually afraid that it would fall out and she'd swallow it. So, I told her all about the tooth fairy - how she would get a special surprise under her pillow in exchange for her tooth and, since it was 5 AM!!!, I put her back to bed. Well, not more than 10 minutes later Sydney came back carrying the tooth in her hand. There was no blood and it didn't hurt at all!! She said it just popped out and landed in her hand. Then she insisted that we get up and immediately write a letter to the tooth fairy. In this letter she requested a nutcracker. Friday morning Sydney woke up again at the crack of dawn and came into our room crying. She said her tooth was gone but that the tooth fairy didn't leave her anything... not even a nutcracker.. She hadn't looked under her pillows yet - so she ran back to her room and discovered a letter and coins from the tooth fairy. The tooth fairy recommended that Sydney use her money to buy a nutcracker. This made Sydney happy and smiley all weekend~ any ideas where we might find a nutcracker for 50 cents?? hahahahaa
8 comments:
Oh I just love, love, LOVE this sweet girl! Way to go Sydney!!! Your first tooth!!! Man, you have a SWEET tooth fairy...see your toothless grin tomorrow:)! How exciting!
what a milestone to lose a tooth!
Sydney is a beauty. What a smile.
Jenn - I warned you that Sydney would need $50 - not 50 cents. You've got to take into account inflation from when you were a kid. Ha
I think we have a nutcracker around here somewhere just in case you guys can't find one. Grandpa Bos.
How cute! I love your girls. BTW, here is the picture I Promised you:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=986885&id=571483641
I just lost what I think is my last tooth in bed also.
I love it! We looked on e-bay and found a nutcracker for .99 cents, but the shipping was $15.00. Crazy!
Way to go Syd! Your first tooth! Such a cutie!
What an angel - a little bit of heaven I love Sydney's toothless smile.
Post a Comment