Friday - lunch with Sydney
Friday - lunch with Haylee
Friday - Don't you love Sydney's socks!!

Thursday - We went to a different location Thursday night for Sydney's choir practice. Sydney was concerned that we were going the wrong way. Haylee assured her: "Momma's not going the wrong way - just the long way."

Wednesday - Getting ready for Halloween!!!

Tuesday - Cuteness!!!

Monday - Poor Haylee - I don't think she was quite awake yet. Sydney is holding Charlotte - our spider.
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing your school days. Looks like halloween has arrived at the Winn home. What will the girls costumes look like this year? Maybe Sydney can sew something up!
Haylee's face is HILARIOUS in that last picture! I miss your sweet, sweet girls.
I just noticed that we have the same backgrounds to our blogs. We recently changed ours and I assume you changed yours first. I think it's funny how often we choose the same colors. Same bedroom color, same swim suits for our girls, same shirts. I promise I'm not trying to copy you. You just have such good taste.
Jenn,
Thanks for blogging. I miss all of you! When I saw you on Mitchell's blog, I was excited to see what you, Aaron and your beautiful daughters are doing. Your photos are great!
Ken
I love seeing all your pictures! What a cute little family. Someday we are going to come see you guys- it seems like every time you are up here we are gone!
Post a Comment