
For a while now, Sydney has wanted to make something with my sewing machine. The day before Haylee's birthday she said: "Let's make Haylee a quilt!" That is quite an ambitious first project! We'll get to that quilt but in the meantime she needed a "how-to" project for school. She came up with the idea of making a book bag and even helped design the pattern! I really enjoyed working on this with her.


I LOVE this picture! This is exactly how I sew - with my tongue sticking out!
5 comments:
Sydney did such a awesome job. I love the fabric. I am so impressed by all the steps she went through and her sewing technique. She could always make me one. Oh she is growing up so fast.
Tell her the color you want and I am sure she will make you one!! She was really focused while working on the project so I couldn't tell if she really enjoyed it. Once it was done, she started jumping around, trying it on, running through the house filling it with things. Yeah, she loved it.
Yep, Sydney you've got to have your tongue sticking out to sew. I am happy to see you share a hobby and talent with your mom (my daughter).
I almost hate to say it, but "Yes, Sydney, you're big yet."
Way to go, Sydney!!
Post a Comment