Saturday, February 21, 2009

I can feel Jesus

Sydney told me the other day that she could feel Jesus in her chest. She said it was his head and had me feel a bone in the middle of her chest. I tried really hard not to laugh. We got out our DK First Human Body Encyclopedia and I showed her on the skelton diagram that she was really feeling her sternum. We then discussed how we can feel Jesus close to us through the Holy Ghost.

A couple "Hayleeisms":
Cash Can = Trash Can
Hangover = Hamburger

I wish money could be found in the trash. Usually, I feel like I am throwing money into the trash can. Maybe that's what she means. I get great looks from people at restaurants when Haylee yells: "I WANT A HANGOVER.... RIGHT NOW!!" I LOVE THESE GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

Jake said...

Those are special memories to hang on to. Write them down so Syd and Lee can laugh when they get older. Grandpa loves you - Sydney and Haylee.