Saturday, February 21, 2009

Freckles!!


Sydney loves her freckles! I do too! Every time she finds a new freckle, I get to kiss it!! She thought this pillow was about her!! (When I asked her why the funny face she said she wanted to make sure her eyes were open in the picture.)


BTW... My dermatologist said her youngest skin cancer patient was 4 years old. Isn't that crazy!! Don't forget to lather your child in sunscreen. Make it part of your morning routine - brush teeth, put on sunscreen. Yes, I am a mother!!

3 comments:

Jake said...

Hide from the sun - even if those freckles are cute and you get a kiss for each one. You don't need any more. You're cute as a button right now.

Jake said...

P.S. You should see the stars outside tonight. I just went outside a few minutes ago - and yes "the stars at night are big and bright - deep in the heart of Texas!"

Valerie said...

Lizzy loved the pics. She kept saying, "Sydney!" I didn'y know that she knew her name