Haylee discovered that she can wink! Sneaky!! Haylee's first peeled potato. I earned "mother of the year" for holding the potato while she came dangerously close to skinning me!! She did a great job (peeling the potato)!
Grandpa can wink left eye, right eye, left eye, right eye. Can Haylee do that? I'll give you some lessons. So did those chocolate chips make it into cookies? I see that you made it through 3 outfits that day. Dirty job working in the kitchen.
2 comments:
Grandpa can wink left eye, right eye, left eye, right eye. Can Haylee do that? I'll give you some lessons. So did those chocolate chips make it into cookies? I see that you made it through 3 outfits that day. Dirty job working in the kitchen.
Look at that cutie. I can't help but smile every time I see a picture of those cute girls. Love ya
Post a Comment