Could anything be better or more beautiful than two loving sisters? These girls make my heart explode!! When I went out of town a couple weeks ago I returned to this amazing sign on my doorstep and lots of love from these two smiling faces!! Thanks to my dear friends who made it possible for me to leave Sydney & Haylee! I knew they were well taken care of while I was gone. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

McDonalds! For those of you who know how Aaron feels about McDonalds, you may be shocked to see that I've posted the evidence of our wicked excursion for the whole world wide web to see. Raise your hand if you love McDonalds?
2 comments:
Anti-McDonald's?
Isn't that almost unAmerican?
I honestly think if we didn't have kids I would never go either. Now that freddy's fries are just as close and SO much better that is certainly true.
I am glad your kiddos love you because I know you love them!
I just found your blog! How cute you are! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment