A fabulous family of four!
yo girl -- i miss you! my sister is having surgery next week -- take care of her for me, okay?how's aaron? still cheating at ping pong???
Glad I didn't completely take out that tree!
YIKES !You be careful Haylee. Sydney, watch your sister like a hawk!.Love, Grandpa Winn
Hey! I love it! You're girls are so big!Love-Auna
fun times for fun kids
That girl has no fear! She is amazing and so beautiful!
LOVE HAYLEE!! SO BRAVE!!!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
yo girl -- i miss you! my sister is having surgery next week -- take care of her for me, okay?
how's aaron? still cheating at ping pong???
Glad I didn't completely take out that tree!
YIKES !
You be careful Haylee. Sydney, watch your sister like a hawk!.
Love, Grandpa Winn
Hey! I love it! You're girls are so big!
Love-
Auna
fun times for fun kids
That girl has no fear! She is amazing and so beautiful!
LOVE HAYLEE!! SO BRAVE!!!!
Post a Comment