
I have lots to blog: Haylee's trip to the ER & hospital stay; the 4th of July; Sydney's Gymnastic class, etc... but I only have a moment (IMAGINE THAT!!) and want to share this funny tale.
While Sydney washed her hands Tuesday afternoon she decided it would be big fun to see how many bubbles she and Haylee could make in the bathroom sink. I let them play for a while - they were having a lot of fun - but finally decided that they'd made a big enough mess. So, I took the soap from Syd and put it on the toilet and asked her to drain the sink. I then left and went into another room. Within a few minutes I hear horrendous burps coming out of the bathroom. Turns out Sydney shot soap directly down her throat. I still have NO idea why she did this but boy will she never do it again!! She could not stop belching. It was awful. She sounded like a 400 lbs fat man. I had to call Aaron and have him listen. I was a bad mom. I couldn't stop laughing. Even when Syd started crying I still couldn't stop. Who would have thought Lavender & Chamomile Softsoap could turn my Sydney into the belching queen of the world. I gave her some milk & bread and the burps eventually went away. What a memory!
2 comments:
Thats hilarious, i also can not stop laughing. thanks for sharing the story, it made my day!
That is sooo funny. I love it. Thanks for the great laugh :)
Post a Comment