In a moment of weakness, I promised Annie a dog (in a few years, not right now) if this baby is a boy. Yesterday at an early ultrasound, they told me it is most likely a boy. Help us all! (Not about the boy, the dog.)
On Sunday, we visited Aaron's parents' ward and heard a wonderful youth speaker. She talked about how when she was a child she wanted a bird. Her parents gave her a plant and told her that if she could keep it alive for a month - they would get her a bird. She took great care of it for a couple of days and then she neglected it and it died. So, she didn't get the bird. Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, Sydney asked if we could go buy a plant so she could prove that she could take care of a dog. Smart girl. I am afraid Sydney would take excellent care of the plant but run away from the doggy poop..... We'll see...
I want a dog!! Oh wait, that one is mine. Your girls were so funny with her! You can tell by that last picture that they really played hard with her! Her bow is all crooked, and she looks soooo tired! I'm so glad we got to see you guys and that your babies had a good time with our (dog)babies!
6 comments:
In a moment of weakness, I promised Annie a dog (in a few years, not right now) if this baby is a boy. Yesterday at an early ultrasound, they told me it is most likely a boy. Help us all! (Not about the boy, the dog.)
On Sunday, we visited Aaron's parents' ward and heard a wonderful youth speaker. She talked about how when she was a child she wanted a bird. Her parents gave her a plant and told her that if she could keep it alive for a month - they would get her a bird. She took great care of it for a couple of days and then she neglected it and it died. So, she didn't get the bird. Last night, as we were getting ready for bed, Sydney asked if we could go buy a plant so she could prove that she could take care of a dog. Smart girl. I am afraid Sydney would take excellent care of the plant but run away from the doggy poop..... We'll see...
Which plant requires the most care and is likely to die within the first week?
No kidding!! Any suggestions??
Haha. this is so funny. Your girls are SO gorgeous! We miss you guys!
I want a dog!! Oh wait, that one is mine. Your girls were so funny with her! You can tell by that last picture that they really played hard with her! Her bow is all crooked, and she looks soooo tired! I'm so glad we got to see you guys and that your babies had a good time with our (dog)babies!
Post a Comment