Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!


Little leprechauns visited our home today and left the girls a trail of chocolate coins leading to a special note and a green necklace. For breakfast, the girls drank green milk and shamrock shaped eggs and toasts. It doesn't look very good but Sydney declared it the "best breakfast ever."

3 comments:

Angela said...

haven't commented for a while. sorry! I miss you guys! Trying to plan travel for work in a couple months...hope to see you guys again! The girls are darling as ever and growing up so fast!

You are a darling mom too! Love your adventures!

Jake said...

Green Eggs and Ham? Haylee's drink reminds me of and makes me hungry for some Pistachio pudding - I haven't had that for years.

Beth Bos said...

Thank you so much for your blog. I miss the you all. The girls are growing up with so much love. How blessed you all are.