
Happy Birthday Haylee! We love - Love - LOVE you! Following our new family tradition, this is HAYLEE MONTH!! What does this mean? The girls would like to think it's a "get out of time-out free" priviledge but mostly we just talk about it being their special month nearly every minute. We also often talk about their birth and adoption and the blessing they are to our family! I like that birthdays are special for my girls. I certainly want them to always feel special and loved!!
We spent Haylee's actual birthday with family! Ali & Ryan, Grandma & Grandpa, Great Grandma & Grandpa visited and Haylee spoke on the phone to her other grandparents and aunts/uncles. We love you all! Thank you for sharing your love with Haylee!! Thank you Ali and Lynn for spicing the day up with the pinata! We all loved it!

The girls helped make the pink and white checker board birthday cake.

Haylee LOVED opening presents. She got lots of help from big sis.

The Pinata!! Thanks again Lynn & Ali!

2 comments:
Happy birthday Haylee! Grandpa loves YOU!
It looks like you guys had so much fun, I wish Allison and I could have come to celebrate with Haylee.
Post a Comment