Friday, April 11, 2008

Be Happy!


"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."~ Omar Khayyam

Who wouldn't be happy with these cute girls to share each day with?? I think this quote goes perfectly with Eeyore. Look at his pitiful face. Lighten-up buddy!! Our life is evidence of how we lived each day. Let's just all be happy - Okay??


Yes, we spent another Monday/Tuesday at Disneyland. In fact, we shared it with way too many Orange County residents. Wish I had known it was spring break for all the school districts around Disneyland!! I've become rather selfish about "MY" Disneyland. I don't mind sharing it with a few people but Monday/Tuesday was CRAZY!



The kids used my car keys to try and open all the treasure boxes on Pirate's Lair (Tom Sawyer Island). Adorable!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Even with the crowds I needed that trip to Disneyland, it made me so greatful for my children. I was so happy to see the pure Joy on Allison's face during the parade. We are blessed to be intrusted with these precious little ones.