Saturday, April 12, 2008

20.02 miles!

Wahoo! Today I ran 20.02 miles!! I felt great even though it was crazy hot outside. We ran from the Oceanside train station back to our cars at the Solana Beach station. It was nice to run along the coast. Even with the record heat, it was so worth it!



We spent the afternoon at the beach. This was one of those days that passed way too quickly! I had many moments that I wanted to last forever (I am not talking about the 20 mile run!). Haylee swam in the ocean and did an amazing job body surfing. Sydney bravely jumped waves with her daddy. I love the beach!

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Wow thats alot of miles! I need to go to the beach more it looks like you had lots of fun.

Beth Bos said...

Sounds like a great way to relax. 20 miles I am impressed.

Red's Lover said...

You are crazy! You are going to run your legs off! Are you planning to do a marathon anytime soon? Guess you pretty much did one on Saturday. You are SO cute and those girls are the cutest ever! Come play with us everyday!

Debby said...

Wow. Speechless. I continue to remain speechless. I cannot fathom anyone being able to run that much! And you do it..AND go to the beach...and take time for your kids! Amazing fruit you are! What an accomplishment!

Angela said...

I am sooo proud of you.. I too love the beach.. i will be postin pics from our trip to Maui.. I boogie boarded for 5 hours straight and LOVED it! I wish I could spend more time there!