Monday, March 31, 2008

Shake it off...

I've mentioned my concern before. I really don't think Haylee feels pain, at least, she doesn't react to it the same as most people. The doctor assured me she's normal and I am definitely not complaining. It just continues to suprise me. On Wednesday we went to the beach. On our way back to the car, Haylee tripped and scraped her knee and toes. I said: " Just shake it off." Click the video to see what "Shake it off" means to Haylee. Now, every time she falls, we say this and get to watch her dance!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

That's hilarious

Unknown said...

that is the best. i love it.

Anonymous said...

that's awesome. I saw you linked on Janes blog...hope you don't mind that I clicked over!

Loves,
Michelle Peters

Jordan said...

Shake it Haylee-girl! So cute!!!

DixieJo said...

Whatever makes it better!

Stacey said...

shake your bootie!!!