Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Fishies


I love my fearless fishies! Yesterday we went swimming at Allison's pool. I wasn't suprised when both Syd and Haylee jumped in the pool before I had put our bags down. They LOVE to swim. I am thinking of slowly taking the air out of their suits. If I do it gradually, they may not even notice.... What do you think??

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i think that i love your cute family!

Stacey said...

wow...swimming already. You'd think it would be us over here swimming. I'm sure we will soon enough. love you.

Lynn said...

Summer is almost here! Yeah! great pics!

Evan said...

Yeah. Go for it. They'll never even notice and it will build their strength. Disclaimer: The aforementioined comment is made by one who has absolutely no idea what he is talking about. You follow his advice at your own risk.

Coleen said...

I can't wait for summer!

Beth Bos said...

No floaties. That's great.

Angela said...

great idea! i remember swimming with Syd a couple years ago and she was so nervous about swimming without one of us holding on to her. If she is now confident in swimming on her OWN WITH floaties.. it is time to slowly take the air out and she won't even notice! GOOD LUCK!