Saturday, August 25, 2007

my idea backfired...

I thought I was being smart when I told Sydney she had to stay in her bed until Haylee went to sleep. Afterall, Sydney rarely can stay awake once she is in her bed. I think she liked the challenge of getting Haylee to sleep. I walked by their room and Sydney was singing to Haylee. Sydney ran out to see me and said: "Mommy, I am singing a lullaby to Haylee so she will fall asleep." It worked! Haylee's alsleep and now I have to keep to my end of the agreement. When did Sydney get sooo smart? When will she go to bed??
We watched Beauty and the Beast at the Balboa outdoor theater Thursday. The girls LOVED it. They are soooo ready for Disneyland :) Now, if I could just convince Aaron... In this picture Haylee is pointing at the stage and saying: "Beast, Beast". This theater is right under the landing path for planes coming into the San Diego airport. The actors froze every time it got to loud for them to be heard. How hard that must be to freeze in the middle of a scene.
Sydney & Audrey acting like beasts!
Haylee at the beach balancing in a bucket! Fun times!

No comments: