Monday, September 19, 2011

Haylee!!


Does this look like the face of someone in pain? Does she look disappointed or upset in any way? Not at all! Last Tuesday, during school (not on my watch - mind you), Haylee sat on that bar and fell off forward. She broke the fall with her arm and her arm with her head. I waited until the next morning to have it x-ray'd. By 10:00 AM we knew it was broken and our doctor told us to go to the ER. We were at the ER until 4 PM. That is pain, disappointment and one upset momma! Good thing nobody took a picture of me at 1:40 PM when I finally gave the the ER staff a piece of my mind.

1 comment:

Linn said...

Feel better soon, Haylee! Goodness, I think broken arms are contagious the past few days.

And good for you, Jenn. That is craziness to have a six hour trip to the ER for a broken arm. Glad she is doing well!