
Haylee wanted every doll in the store but settled on a miniture version of Kit with an understanding that we would be back for her doll when she turns 6.
After our trip to the American Girl store, Sydney brought Molly to the temple. Sydney thought that since Molly was now going to be a member of our family - we should take her to the temple. Of course!
4 comments:
I loved american girls too. I have Samantah and Addy packed away somewhere at my parents' house. Being a girl is so much fun...
We just went there yesterday! Such a fun place! We would love to have her come over sometime and play with all of our old AG stuff
So fun! I love your girls- they are hilarious!
Love those girls! Bring them to Texas for a visit with Grandma and Grandpa. We'll show them some fun.
Post a Comment