A fabulous family of four!
I want a picture of Sydney!You look soooo cute. I love your smile. What a beautiful grandaughter you are. I love you.
Make that two pictures. Sydney is so adorable. I love her pig tails and the tooth growing in. Love you guys.
Her hair is so long! She looks so grown up. Cute!!
Ditto! Make that 3 pictures!
can this really be Sydney? The baby. The bundle of joy. The long awaited gift. How beautifully cute she is!
oh my goodness! I need a picture of her so I can show her off! What a cutie pie.
She is growing up too fast! It seems like yesterday you came to Utah with Syd for a business conference and stayed at our house. I think she had to be only 9months old, maybe a 1yr. It is fun watching them grow. Cute girls!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I want a picture of Sydney!
You look soooo cute. I love your smile. What a beautiful grandaughter you are. I love you.
Make that two pictures. Sydney is so adorable. I love her pig tails and the tooth growing in. Love you guys.
Her hair is so long! She looks so grown up. Cute!!
Ditto! Make that 3 pictures!
can this really be Sydney? The baby. The bundle of joy. The long awaited gift. How beautifully cute she is!
oh my goodness! I need a picture of her so I can show her off! What a cutie pie.
oh my goodness! I need a picture of her so I can show her off! What a cutie pie.
She is growing up too fast! It seems like yesterday you came to Utah with Syd for a business conference and stayed at our house. I think she had to be only 9months old, maybe a 1yr. It is fun watching them grow. Cute girls!
Post a Comment