Daisy Girl Scout Activity -
Sydney was in charge of the treats. Aren't these cute sugar cookie turkeys?!!
I helped Sydney's class with their Thanksgiving rotation. It was exhausting! I am not sure how kindergarten teachers do it! The children made turkey votive candle holders, bead necklaces, papooses, Indian vests and headress and mini pizzas.
Sydney received the November Super Star Award for her class. She insisted on holding Haylee's hand while her teach read the award.
Lovely Isa painted the girls faces! What a treat!

Sydney fell on the way into the firehouse and scuffed up her knee. The firemen quickly found her a bandaid and the lady fire captain carried Sydney while she gave the girls a tour of the firehouse. Sydney enjoyed the special treatment.
One year older and wiser too.... Happy Birthday to me!
Grandpa Winn turned 90! We love you Grandpa! You are an amazing man and wonderful example to us! 
Sydney's favorite animal: the armadillo!!!



6 comments:
I love all the pictures! Your girls are growing up so fast. I totally forgot your birthday...actually I am not sure I ever really knew when it was (I am such a bad friend) I wish I was there to make you a fun cake.
jenn winn i love you! sorry i missed your bday! and thank you so much for being part of our girl-date!
I never knew we shared a birthday month! Mine is on Thanksgiving! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
oh man. You must have had a bad birthday because I too forgot! SORRY! I actually woke up today feeling bad I forgot your birthday. We'll have to celebrate this weekend. I'll be there on Saturday! HAPPY late BIRTHDAY!
Where to start? I like the tiny armadillo - but he's not from Texas! You all look happy, even with skinned knees (Syd-knees) and painted faces. You had a busy month and November isn't even over yet - hope you post some pictures from Thanksgiving. Love you guys -
I AM the worst friend.. but it looks like I am not alone! I totally forgot your birthday too! I even had it on my calendar and spaced it! crazy month... I can't believe it is over either!
Cute pics of everyone! I miss you guys.. is it time to come visit us yet? And isn't it only natural that Syd would like the armadillo since her mommy is from Texas?!!
I hope Thanksgiving was wonderful! Say "hi" to all for me! love you!
Post a Comment