Wednesday, September 26, 2007

You are my sunshine!


You are my sunshine!! Sydney loves it when I sing this song to her. Good thing she doesn't know how terrible I sing yet! I think she just loves the fact that I am singing to her. At the end of the song, she snuggles up really close and says: "I will never go away!" Good! I'll be holding her to that!

We've had a wonderful couple of weeks! The main event being Haylee's 2nd birthday! Wahoo!! Haylee's TWO! Unbelievable! I spent some time this morning looking at her baby pictures. She's such a big girl now. She's learning so much every day. Sydney is 4 and Haylee is 2. Could it be more perfect??

We also got Disneyland passes!! Disneyland is sooooo much more enjoyable when you go with young children. You can feel the magic and see the excitement in their eyes. We're lucky to live close enough to visit often and even luckier that Ali lives in Orange County so we can visit with her and Ryan. We've been staying the night at their house so we can do two days at the park.

Tiffany and Eric visited last week and Tiff went to Disneyland with us. We were both suprised when Sydney insisted on wearing her Tigger costume - size 18 months - all day and even slept in it that night!!! The highlight of the day may have been getting Tigger's autograph! He was really cute with Sydney and she couldn't have been happier. She kept calling Tigger her daddy. So silly!! Haylee was happy just being at Disneyland! She enjoyed the Finding Nemo ride and would try to pop the bubbles outside the window. I doubt Tiff planned on going on the Pooh Adventure ride 5 times! Thanks Tiff! You made the day even more special!!

No comments: