Thursday, June 21, 2007

what happened??

I started off strong and then my blog died after our vacation in April. Now, I am scratching my head wondering - where did the months go? Is it really June - almost July. I better get working!!



Sydney got a bike for her 4th birthday. When asked her favorite part of the bike, she replied: the horn. Our neighbors woke up to the sound of Sydney honking this morning - and probably many mornings to come. I was really suprised how well she rode it. She even figured out the brakes. Yes, she's growning up.

The other day Sydney told me that she had a dream and in it she married her prince Casen after he saved her from the dragons. She said he even gave her a kiss on the cheek. Isn't this a little young to be dreaming of princes?? Lucky for Sydney- Casen, his mom and his sister came in town this week and stayed with us for 3 days. They played non-stop. In this picture the little chefs were making pancakes.

After making pancakes - it was time for a bath. I love this picture because it shows Haylee's love for the water. She's the only one who willingly submerged her head in the water. She absolutely loves the water. Yesterday, fully clothed, she laid down in a puddle left on the back porch from the sprinklers. She was trying to swim and blow bubbles. Oh boy!!


Sydney and Casen running through the sprinklers. Steph (Casen's mom) and I are already planning the wedding....


Here's Sydney, Audrey, Casen, Haylee & Madison riding the train at the mall. Thank you Steph for riding with them! She wasn't too ill afterwards.....

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Jenn, how cute. Did you end up making the aprons for all the kids? Thanks for the pictures. They grow up so quickly!!! Hope to see you again very soon. love you. P.S. love that dinner site you gave me. Jane's inspired me to plan :)