Sydney! Just your name makes me smile. You are the best sister!! It's been wonderful to watch you grow these last 18 months and see the pride you feel in taking care of Haylee. You protect her, encourage her, love her and sometimes get mad at her. I love watching you figure out the world you live in. I love the kindness that you show Haylee and all your friends. You are compassionate and loving. The other day you saw a little girl crying and you wanted to hug her and said your heart hurt for her. I want to protect you from the world and fill your world with love.Thursday, March 29, 2007
Sydney Bean!
Sydney! Just your name makes me smile. You are the best sister!! It's been wonderful to watch you grow these last 18 months and see the pride you feel in taking care of Haylee. You protect her, encourage her, love her and sometimes get mad at her. I love watching you figure out the world you live in. I love the kindness that you show Haylee and all your friends. You are compassionate and loving. The other day you saw a little girl crying and you wanted to hug her and said your heart hurt for her. I want to protect you from the world and fill your world with love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment